Monday, December 03, 2007

Not such a nice blogg

Hiya All

For those of you that don’t know, My car has been vandalised twice in the last month, and apart from all the damage to the windows they smashed, 3 the first time, 1 the second time, they also stole £700 of my favourite CD’s,

IT’S HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!!

Friday night at 23.10 and I am just about to turn the TV off and go to bed when I get a knock on the door. And it’s my neighbours. And I know whey they are here. My car has been vandalised again.



So I go and change from my pyjamas and dressing gown back into jeans and head to the end of the driveway to meet my neighbours. And the scene that meets me is quite astounding in the worst possible way.

First thing I notice is that the rear windscreen and the front screen are smashed in along with two more windows.

There is a massive (so heavy the landlord could only just lift is off) concrete block on the bonnet (hood for those of you across the pond) of my car.



They used this to smash the front windscreen in. Then I see the fence post on the back seat.



They also took a bike secured at the bus stop and dismantled it to used; there are dents all over my car. There were also about 10 vodka bottles smashed all over the drive way.

My neighbours had chased the kids (they were no more than 4’5” tall) with hoodies (what a stereotype!) that they caught at it but they were to fast to catch. They had called the police too and had had the rapid response unit out to help.

I stayed up till 2 am waiting for the police, to make a statement and have the scenes of crime officer (soco) out). After having made my car watertight for the night I was so exhausted and just went to bed. Next morning I have the police on my door step waking me up at 7am to take the statement. They have been very helpful doing everything they can.

So I have spent my entire weekend sorting this out, I have had to had all the glass replaced again, buy new wipers as they had damaged these, and a new petrol cap as they stole this.

And then a couple of hours on my hands and knees on Saturday afternnonn with the landlord and lady picking the vodka bottle glass out of the gravel driveway. On Sunday I had to wash and re-hoover (autoglass did the worst of it) the car as when I turned the heating on powdered glass blew in my face, this took me another couple of hours, in the frezzing cold. I could hardly walk by the end of the day and I am today in so much pain.

And the cost od the damgae so far is £260; this doesn’t include the £700 of stolen CD’s. These little b*@$*+@/s are enjoying themselves on a firday night smashing my car up little realising they are making me ill, risking me losing my only mode of transport (as it wont be long before the insurance company refuses to pay for repairs and writes my car off) the risk of the car being written off is higher and higher each time this happens, and I cannot afford to replace it. And the cost of repairing it will soon be something I cannot afford. What little savings I have are dwindling fast( this is money I have been saving for a holiday that I have been trying to take for 10 years) and soon I wont have any left to use to repair the car. What happens then I don’t know.

The other neighbours are all planning to move out. For me this is of course not an option. I can’t park the car else where as it wont be covered by the insurance.

I am now emotionally and physically drained, I don’t know how much more of this I can cope with.

The police asked me if I have any enemies or anyone that would want to harm me in any way. As those of you who know me, I try to live my life well and be respectful of others, as I believe that what you do in life will come back to you.

Why me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!! this is so awful!! I am so sorry about this. I can't believe it!!!

4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home