Friday, February 01, 2008

May contain nuts

Twas Friday lunch time and the Stitch and Bitch gang(Hilary, Alison, My mum, Alex and Me ) are all back together again for the first time in ages. And some how the conversation comes around to the subject of men’s underwear, like it does, mainly Hilary saying that her hubby needed new ones and that it was hard to find what you want these days.

Now I must point out at this point that Hilary is lethally allergic to nuts. And so Tesco is a no go area as far as food is concerned for her, as they annoyingly will not guarantee any of their products to be nut free ‘ May contain nuts’ or ‘ produced in a factory which may have previously used nuts in production’ are likely things to be found on their packaging. Get with the programme Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsburys manage this.

So my suggestions were Next or Tesco for the undies hunt, as I had been told, by male friends, that these places were pretty good for the sort of underwear Hilary had mentioned.

Alison then says something like ‘I’m pretty sure they wont have nuts in the factory were they make the underwear’

And my very snappy droll retort was

Pants, may contain nuts!!

And roars of laughter all round!!

Wouldn’t you just love to see that written on packaging on men’s undies?! I would.

I know, I didn’t say it was good, but hey you have to admit, its funny, don’t you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary deB said...

ha ha.

12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home